The mission of the organization is to bring awareness of the passenger rail services known as “All Aboard Florida” to the residents, business owners and political officials of Martin County, and further affected areas of the South and Central Florida.
The goal of Florida Not All Aboard is to bring this awareness in a fair informational format that is nonpartisan and delivered in a reasonable, rational and non-threatening way.
It is the organizations goal to vet all information thoughtfully and carefully before it’s published to anyone, so to only provide credible results for those who consume and redistribute the information.
We are a nonpartisan grassroots group of citizens who have created this website to help facilitate communications and inform residents that are affected by All Aboard Florida.
What is All Aboard Florida? (AAF = All About Freight)
32 passenger trains traveling daily from Miami to Orlando with anticipated departure times between 6am – 9pm. There are no scheduled stops between West Palm Beach and Orlando.
What could this mean to you?
- Major increase in traffic congestion, air and noise pollution.
- Property values will be seriously impacted.
- Boaters west of the Roosevelt Bridge will no longer have unlimited access to the ocean.
- The train bridge will be down. A lot!
- Marine related businesses west of the bridge will be devastated.
- Downtowns will be bombarded with trains constantly roaring through!
- FNAA Fact Sheet