How You Can Help
Community involvement is the best way for our elected officials to learn how we feel.
Stop Big Choo Choo in his tracks!
- Tell everyone you know to sign our petition.
* We’re a unified force of over 10,000 and growing daily.
*Petitions can be downloaded from the FNAA website or send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll have them waiting for pick-up.
- Take petitions to local businesses.
*Have supporters post them in their windows.
- Call, write letters or email all state and federal elected officials.
*Addresses are available under “notes” on Facebook or under “Government Resource List” on our website
- Publicize recent newspaper articles.
*Direct friends and neighbors to positive media exposure for FNAA
- Write letters to the editors of local publications.
*State your position on All Aboard Florida
*Urge the publication to thoroughly investigate AAF and report their findings in print
- Take your Big Choo Choo signs and bumper stickers to the streets
*Become individual advertising vehicles for FNAA. Purchase a bumper sticker at the following locations:
NOTE: Pick up a bumper sticker at the following locations (donation of $1 each accepted but not required):
Click here for a list of pick-up locations.
- Challenge your local elected officials to declare their positions publicly
*Attend County meetings and request officials to take a stand
*Encourage them to write resolutions
Advocate. Motivate. Activate.
You can make a difference!